Prepare your stay
- Remove hair from the operation zone :it will be indicated to you by the secretary of your surgeon in your hospitalization record.
- Cut your hands and feet nails and remove any classic nail polish or permanent gel or resin : nail polish represents a layer on your finger under which germs can survive, despite your antiseptic shower.
- Do not wear jewelry (rings, earrings, chains, piercings ...).
- Do not forget to bring your toiletries, a bath towel and sleepwear.
- If you are hospitalized the day before the surgery, you should take a shower, wear clean clothes and avoid perfumes and creams.
- Make sure to be fasting and if you are a smoker, please do not be.
These precautions aim to protect you from any risk of infection.